Stans1998
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FORGOT MY EWS PASSWORD

HP DESKJET ADVANTAGE 4729
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I FORGOT MY EWS USERNAME AND PASSWORD. I have tried resetting my printer by clicking black scan three times and cancel two ties by holding the power button. The wireless button starts blinking and still it asks for EWS username and password. The second step I done is holding the wireless button and the cancel button for upto three seconds. But after trying these two options, the EWS server address still asks for username and password. I tried to login with making both the boxes blank and also used both the boxes with "admin", "admin" but none worked. Please help me to resolve this issue as soon as you can.

1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
860 853 82 207
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FORGOT MY EWS PASSWORD

@Stans1998 

Hello,

I have sent you a private message with instructions to reset the printer. Please only change the fields quoted in my private message. Afterwards I invite you to come back here.

I ask you not to republish the procedure indicated in my PM in the public community and I thank you for doing so.

I remain at your disposal in case of need.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Expert support community HP France.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation