Did you mean: 
Highlighted
1 1 0 1
Message 21 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Factory Reset for HP Photosmart C4780

I am having the same problem with my printer. It is up to date on updates but I can't change the SSID.
Highlighted
Level 1
3 2 1 0
Message 22 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I'd encourage anyone still having issues to try the steps in the accepted answer for this post:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printers-Archive-Read-Only/Photosmart-C4780-stuck-on-HP-logo-indefinit...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 23 of 23
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Why, why, why is this so difficult, and why are the answers apparently so esoteric!!! Completely failing using either old or new software to reconfigure the wifi settings (having moved house) to connect an HP 4780 to a windows 10 laptop. The supplied information and the handholding process throughout the install manages to be both patronising and dis-ingenuous at the same time...

Please can someone tell me (and all the other people that seem to be stuck in the same position) something that will offer a ray of hope and will ideally make the problem go away?!

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation