2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Fax confirmation reports missing date/time

HP Officejet Pro 8600+ e-all-in-one printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer works flawlessly, but it has one annoying issue.  When I print out fax confirmation reports, all it shows are zeros, where the date time is supposed to be.  My computer knows what date and time it is, and my printer is wirelessly connected to the computer.  Why doesn't the printer know what date and time it is?  My computer is a DELL Inspiron 5567 Laptop, running Windows 10 Pro - 64 bit.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
2915 2900 138 115
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

@Bonafacio250

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let's go to the setup menu>preferences>Date and Time.

Make sure the Date and Time are set there.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

Bonafacio250 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Betty, All of the date/time fields were indeed blank, but not anymore thanks to you.  I was looking for that menu under the fax settings, since the only time I would notice the missing date/time was on fax confirmation reports.  Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
2915 2900 138 115
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I'm glad to hear that and you're most welcome. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

Have a nice day!:)

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation