Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Officejet 7612
macOS 10.15 Catalina

Fick **bleep** på bläcket och installerade ny svart patron typ 932XL från Inkclub men efter två sidor fick jag felmeddelandet Felrapport "Oväntat tillstånd rapporteras från sensorn i skrivarsystemet" . Stängde av drog ut sladd och satte på men samma sak igen. Prövade med ny likadan patron men samma sak. Vad göra?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

Spanish: HP Comunidad
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区

Thank you for your understanding

HP Recommended

"Unexpected status reported from sensor in the printer system" . The black ink was finished and I installed a new ink cassette type 932XL from inkClub (not original HP) and the printer started but stopped after 2-3 pages and the message ".." was sent. I restarted and tried with the same result. I also disconnected the cord and restarted. I tried another ink cassette of the same type but had the same result. After a few trials  no prints were possible at all. What to do?

HP Recommended

@Hjalmar1, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Have you tried checking with a different ink cartridge? Does the issue persist?

Here's the thing, yes, you can refill your cartridges or use remanufactured cartridges, but you may run into problems.HP will not guarantee the functionality of those ink cartridges.

QualityLogic, one of the world's foremost quality assurance organizations, tested the performance of HP inkjet print cartridges vs. remanufactured (refilled) brands. The results: original HP inkjet print cartridges far surpassed ink refills in both print quality and reliability. Nearly one out of every six refilled ink cartridges tested was dead on arrival or failed prematurely. 70% of refilled cartridges had some form of the reliability problem

Count on HP original ink cartridges for consistent, worry-free printing. You may think you're saving money on remanufactured or refilled ink cartridges, but in the long run, the cost of wasted time, ink, and paper can more than make up the difference.

Please reach out to the HP Support in your region for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.