Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY 7640
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Le foto che stampo con questa stampante e con carta fotografica HP premium mi vengono "SLAVATE" nonostante le impostazioni colore corrette.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To ensure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community..

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP.
HP Recommended

The photos I've taken with this printer and with HP premium photo paper can find me "SLAVATE" despite the correct color settings.

HP Recommended

@tutmosi,

Welcome to the HP Forums!

Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.

• When was the last time the printer was working fine?
  • Are you facing the same issue when you make a copy?
  • Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

While you respond to that, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check whether the issue is resolved.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/product/hp-envy-7640-e-all-in-one-printer-series/6617267/document/c0435...

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

In realtà la stampante non ha mai stampato foto corrette fin dall'inizio. La stampa che ottengo non è chiara ma è come se ci fosse la nebbia. La carta che utilizzo è carta fotografica HP premium plusGlossy 300g/mq, le cartucce di inchiostro sono originali HP 62 e il software di stampa è HP Photo Creations ( ma ho stampato anche da Photoshop e Lightroom) sempre con lo stesso risultato). L'impostazione dei colori è corretta, il profilo di stampa è sRGB. Prima di questa stampante usavo HP Photosmart 2575 All-in-one e le stampe fotografiche erano perfette. Naturalmente ho provato a stampare anche con profilature diverse e naturalmente senza risultati positivi. Penso proprio che dipenda proprio dalla stampante. Ti ringrazio per la Tua pazienza e gentilezza.

Ti auguro una buona giornata

HP Recommended

In reality the printer has never printed correct photos from the beginning. The print I get is not clear but it's like fog. The paper I use is HP premium plusGlossy 300g / m2 photo paper, the ink cartridges are original HP 62 and the printing software is HP Photo Creations (but I also printed from Photoshop and Lightroom) always with the same result). The color setting is correct, the print profile is sRGB. Before this printer I was using the HP Photosmart 2575 All-in-one and the photo prints were perfect. Of course I tried to print with different profiles and naturally without positive results. I really think it depends on the printer. I thank you for your patience and kindness.

Have a nice day

HP Recommended

@tutmosi,

It is great to have you back and your patience is greatly appreciated.

I recommend you root uninstall the printer and then reinstall it and check whether the issue is resolved.

Here is how it is done.

1.) In Windows, search for and open Programs and features

2.) Select your HP Printer

3.) Select Uninstall

4.) In Windows, search for and open Devices and printers

5.) In the Devices and Printers windows look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose 'Delete' or 'Remove Device'

6.) Open up the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo.

7.) Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between "printui.exe" and "/s")

8.) Click on the "Drivers" tab

9.) Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click Remove at the bottom

10.) Select Ok

11.) Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows

12.) Close Devices and Printers 

13.) Restart the PC

14.) Download and install the printer software from the below link.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers

15.) Connect the USB cable ONLY when prompted and follow the on-screen instructions.

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It's not a question of drivers or anything else to install and uninstall I've already done it. The problem also occurs with the printer connected to other PCs. Unfortunately I am convinced that it is a cheap printer. Best wishes and patience.
Hello

HP Recommended

@tutmosi,

It is great to have you back and your patience is greatly appreciated.

I am sending you a private message suggesting the next course of action.

Please check your private message icon in the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Good day! Take care 🙂

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.