BruDoc
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 4650 Remove and replace ink cartridges properly REPEATS

All in one HP 4650
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

I installed new ink cartridges. Genuine HP. Both color and black. Never had a problem before. Love HP products. I keep getting the message that others have reported. "Remove and re-install ink cartridges properly". Done that and have tried everything (I think) that I have read in this forum with no luck. Any ideas? I really need to print ASAP. Thanks very much in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
26,119 25,845 4,618 10,109
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

What ink cartridge is indicated below the message? a circle indicates the black one, 3 dots the tri-color.

Please remove the indicated cartridge from the printer and see if you can print then in single-cartridge mode, if you can, that means the cartridge is faulty and you should return with it to the store and send the cartridge to HP to claim its warranty:

https://support.hp.com/sg-en/document/c00206040

Shlomi

2019_MeetupAward_Signature_FINAL(1).png
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
BruDoc
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks. I happened to have had a spare color cartridge. While the one I originally installed was brand new, the replacement solved the problem. Both were purchased from Amazon about 3 months ago 😞

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation