01-15-2018 09:55 AM
I keep getting a question mark on my screen. I have tried everything I can think of. I have replaced my cartridges, reset the internet_, reinstalled HP plug in. It will print from scanner_, but not from my phone or tablet. HELP
01-16-2018 06:30 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that your printer display shows question mark. I would like to help you resolve this issue.
However, I will need a few details to provide an accurate solution,
When did this issue start?
Did you do any hardware or software changes?
How is the printer connected to computer, wired or wireless?
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer.
Reply with the result of the above-mentioned steps, for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee