02-13-2020 08:22 AM
I have 2 issues that seem to have seeded to only start happening after I switched to a new home wifi network, but I don't know how that would be related.
1. When I print two-sided documents, the printer will no longer flip the paper automatically and now makes me manually insert back into the feeder.
2. I can no longer connect wirelessly for printing, but it still scans. In order to print I have to plug in the USB cord.
02-16-2020 06:32 AM
@def08 Greetings from the HP Community!
If the issue began after getting on the new network, I suggest you use the below steps to resolve the issue:
Create a TCP IP port:
1 - Print a Configuration Page to get the printer's IPv4 address (you can also tap on the wireless icon on the front panel of your Printer to get the IP address
- 2. On your PC, go to Control Panel, from Devices and Printers, right-click the printer and left-click Printer Properties, select the Ports tab.
- 3. Click Add Port, select Standard TCP/IP Port, then select New Port and follow the wizard.
- 4. Type in the proper IP address for the printer.
This video resource will show you how to do it: Click here to watch
Let me know how that pans out,
If you feel I was helpful, simply click on Accept as Solution to help the community grow,
That said, I will have someone follow-up on this to ensure you've been helped,
Just in case you don't get back to us,
have a good day, ahead.
I am an HP Employee