Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP DESKJET INK ADVANTAGE 3785
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hi i m a resident of India, i had purchased a hp deskjet 3785 printer  from oman. Now i wish to replace the cartridge, the original cartridge supported was 652, now since in inda its equivalent is 680 i suppose it wont work, what shali do to make it compatible. Is there amy software technician who will reset the region such  that hp680 cartridge is compatible with my printer. Kindly look into this. How to make my printer back in running. *warranty period is terminated.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

You will need to contact HP Support in India and reset your printer for your new region.

You may either contact HP Support by phone or via Facebook which should be an easier method to contact as your printer is out of warranty:

https://www.facebook.com/HPIndia/?ref=nf

Please send a message which clearly describes that you have moved with the printer from another country to India, be sure to have a full set of genuine HP 680 Black and Tri-Color cartridges available and the printer connected to a Windows PC or a Mac, so a support person could reset your printer to the new region.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

HP Deskjet ink advantage 3635.

The actual ink cartridge for the printer is 652 but it isnt available online anywhere so i decided to buy 680 cartridge for my printer. The package of ink number 680 cartridge shows that hp deskjet ink advantage 3635 is supported but when i install the cartridge, it is displaying unsupported. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.