12-17-2019 07:33 AM
Cyan ink not working on printer
New cartridges installed - all showing full - cyan not printing on copy or print mode, thanks
12-19-2019 01:43 PM
I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns
- Turn on the printer.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer and clean the electrical contacts with a lint free cloth
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door.
- If you receive a prompt to print a calibration page, do so.
Also ensure the printer has the latest Firmware. Link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
Keep me posted 😊
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
I Am An HP Employee
12-20-2019 05:15 AM
Hi - thanks very much for the response
Unfortunately I have tried all those things as recommended elsewhere, including cleaning the contacts and still no cyan is printing. The cartridge is showing nearly full (the previous one also did not work)
Any further suggestions please? Thanks
12-20-2019 11:54 AM