01-08-2020 11:36 PM - edited 01-09-2020 06:02 AM
We have problem with an HP 7110 officejet that we install after long period and setup inks are lost.But we have plenty of orignal hp inks to install as we have more than one printers of this model. The problem is that after new inks installation all ink led blinking together with exclanation mark.Soft reset dont work. Please help us to start this new printer. Regards
01-11-2020 01:25 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
- The ink cartridges that go with the printers are setup ink cartridges that are designed to initialize the printer. These ink cartridges are not available in local stores.
- Performing an OOBE reset on the printer may help.
- The reset instructions are specific for your printer and performing those steps on a different printer may corrupt the device.
- I've sent you a private message with reset instructions, follow the reset instruction to perform a full reset and re-initialize the printer.
- In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee