02-07-2020 07:55 AM
I recently changed ink cartridges for my HP7520 printer and I am now getting a printhead error. I purchased another cartridge but that did not help. I then cleaned the printhead with alcohol and that did not work. I then purchased a new printhead and that did not work. I then downloaded the latest firmware and that did not work. I think I ran out of options.
02-10-2020 11:34 AM - edited 02-10-2020 11:34 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. If you have tried the steps mentioned in this document and the issue persists, I'm afraid this is a hardware issue with the printer, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Keep me posted for any other assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee