Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnB_01
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 7610 ink travel guide #CR768-40052 detached when clearing paper jam, looking to repair.

HP OfficeJet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I was trying to clear a major paper jam. When I pulled the paper jammed under the ink dolly, the paper caught on this plastic ribbon (CR768-40052) and it pulled free from the left end. The ribbon travels through the ink dolly to and is fixed on a post on the right side. Its the left side that has disengaged. Trying to determine if repair is possible or if there is a small part missing from the left end that holds the ribbon to the trolly frame on the left side.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,259 6,246 334 246
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 7610 ink travel guide #CR768-40052 detached when clearing paper jam, looking to repair.

@JohnB_01

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this as this could be a hardware issue.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation