Did you mean: 
RW77
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 8620 ERROR CODE 0xc19a0040

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have the error code 0xc19a0040 on my HP 8620 Officejet Pro (Printhead is missing or not detected).  It just occurred on a day I had printed a few items. I did not experience any PC software changes or power outages.  I have powered down the unit several times and plugged directly to outlet per many solutions.  

I have genuine HP cartridges.  It measures them fine because I put in used empty ones and it registered the difference.  I have done the HP troubleshooting diagnostics with the latest version.  The printer still faxes it just does not print.

I have taken print head out and reinstalled.  I did not see anything behind it or on it that was usual.  I did not see anything unusual when I took out print cartridges to see if the contacts appear to be bad.  Did not see any concerns..  Please help.  Is this software related or do not need to replace printhead?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,259 6,246 334 246
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 8620 ERROR CODE 0xc19a0040

@RW77

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

As you have tried all the troubleshooting steps from your end, I recommend you to contact the HP Support Team regarding this as this is most likely a hardware issue.

Link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Note:  Select the country accordingly to get the contact details for support.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation