Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nrhack
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 8710 Cannot AirPrint on iPad. Says Printer Offline, yet it is online

its crazy how this is complicated with hp.

wanted to call support but u think its easy to find telephone number for Austria??? not at all only what is there to find is the HP virtual agent ....thanx a lot

as well i asked in the shop where i bought printer its SATURN Austria those people are good sellers , they will recommend the HP with nice words but than u return with issue and only they can say try to contact HP ......bravo

btw i use the app Smart HP on the latest ipad pro 12.9 inch from end of 2019 and the printer is easily found when i add it but after few seconds the printer status change to offline  RED and the cartridge indicator says problem with cartridge even is new just bought it with the printer few weeks ago.

Kind regards

Your ex customer

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,398 12,377 817 811
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP 8710 Cannot AirPrint on iPad. Says Printer Offline, yet it is online

@nrhack

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns

I will escalate your concerns to the appropriate team. We will need few information

I have sent you a private message. Please reply back with the requested information

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation