01-15-2020 08:11 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
01-15-2020 08:40 AM - edited 01-15-2020 08:45 AM
In order to palliate this problem, please assign a fixed IP address to the printer as follows:
- In the printer control panel screen, touch the Wireless icon () to retrieve the printer IP address.
- Launch a web page, and then type this address in the address bar and Enter. The printer Web interface opens.
- Click the Network tab, then under Wireless (802.11), click Network Address (IPv4).
- Check the Manual IP option, and then press the button to Suggest a Manual IP Address.
- Once the first 3 fields are filled in, check the Manual DNS Server.
- Enter the address 22.214.171.124 as Manual Preferred DNS Server.
- Enter the address 126.96.36.199 as Manual Alternate DNS Server.
- Click on Apply and OK.
- Try to print and scan.
In case of need, do not hesitate to solicit us..
Best regards, 😉
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.