Highlighted
MANISHKASHYAP Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP DESKJET 3630 Cleaning Cartidges operation failed

HP DESKJET 3630

Recently I start getting the Cartidge Error on my HP printer which is not allowing me to print any page.

My Color Catidge is empty but the black and White was full , but still I was getting error.

On the Printer right a small orange light is blinking. I have attached the photo as well.

On my HP account this was shown as Cartidge error and needs to be resolved by cleaning the cartides.

When I try to clean the cartidges from the Windows machine (by giving the command to clean the cartidges )

I am getting error as "Operation Failed".

I am getting this error for more than 2 weeks and dont how to move forward.Any help appreciated.IMG-20181012-WA0000.jpgPrinter Display

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11790 1119 2241
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post

@MANISHKASHYAP,

Thanks for stopping by the Hp community and a very good day to you. I have read the post and will be more than happy to assist you with this. Superb troubleshooting and excellent analysis of the issue. Kudos to you for that.

• Did this happen after a recent power outage or surge?
  • Did you try replacing the ink cartridges and check again?

For now, try these steps:

Then from this link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-3630-all-in-one-printer-series/7172306/document/c046... (HP DeskJet 3630, 4720 Printers - Ink Cartridge Errors) perform all the relevant steps.

• Perform all instructions from step 1 to step 8.
  • Including step 7 to replace the faulty ink cartridge. Please replace the color cartridge also and then it should print in black. It uses a portion of the color cartridge's ink also to print in black along with using the black ink also.

if the if the issue still persists,  Then the printer needs to be replaced. I am being honest about it here by keeping your best interest in mind without beating around the bush. I will send you a private message to assist you with the next course of action. Check your forum private message box in the upper right corner next to the bell icon. 

Good luck and keep me posted about the developments. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue and give the post a Kudos for my efforts to help. Thank you and have a great week ahead. :)

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
MANISHKASHYAP Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post

Hi, 

I tried everything but it is not working

Manish

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10784 572 735
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post

@MANISHKASHYAP,

I see that you were interacting with @DavidSMP. I'd like to help.

I am sending you a private message. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation