simonlebeau85
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP DeskJet 2622 printing wrong page numbers

DeskJet 2622
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm at my wits end with this printer now. I recently upgraded my computer as the old one died, setup my printer on the new laptop. When I'm printing a document from page ranges 22-24 it keeps printing page ranges 22-20.

I've tried everything I can think of from a hard reset, to a reinstallation, using the trouble shooter. Reversing the page numbers and printing backwards. The virtual assistant is a much use as a chocolate teapot and I'm taking one last attempt at solving this issue before I gladly smash my (4 month old) printer into a million pieces.

Please someone help!
Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,266 6,253 457 499
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP DeskJet 2622 printing wrong page numbers

@simonlebeau85, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Check the settings on the computer-

Control Panel > icon view > Devices and Printers >

Right-Click on Printer > Printing Preferences > tab Paper / Quality > 

Advanced > Page Order:  Select Front to Back OR Back to Front > OK.

Also, you can try installing the Windows built-in drivers. Follow the steps below:

•    Go to Control Panel - Devices and printers - Click on "Add printer" and follow the on-screen instructions.

•    When the page prompts for the drivers, select "Windows update". The driver list will be updated.

•    Click HP, Hewlett Packard, or Hewlett-Packard in the Manufacturer pane, and then click the name of your printer in the Printers pane.

Refer to this document HP Printers - Installing and Using the Windows Built-in Print Driver for help.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation