Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
DeskJet 2633
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My DeskJet 2633 suddenly doesn't print all the sentences of my word document... Some are barely visible, others not at all.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi @Rizidan ,

Welcome to the HP Support-Community.

Please scan one of the affected documents and upload it here. I believe there is a problem with one of the cartridges.

Best,

Nils_K

Did you get a solution to your question? Please mark it as solved.

Did a post help you? Please click on the "thumbs up", to show this and actively help others.

I don't work on behalf of HP. | HP Expert program 

HP Recommended

Hello Nils,

hereby a quick photo of a document. You can see the sentences not been printed correctly. I hope you can help me out.

You mentioned that the cartridge might not work properly... I've bought the printer just 3 months ago and have using it barely..

gr

Rizidan

HP Recommended

hereby the documentWhatsApp Image 2019-12-31 at 09.28.27.jpeg

HP Recommended

Hello Rizidan,

yes, that's the black cartridge. Please try the following:

Remove the cartridge and turn it upside down for about an hour. In many cases, this procedure helps.

After reinstalling the cartridge, please try to print out a document and check, if the problem remains. If so, run an automatic cartridge clean.

Let me know how it turns out! 😊

I wish you a great new year!🎉

Cheers

Nils

Did a post help you? Please click on the "thumbs up", to show this and actively help others.

HP Recommended

Hello Nils,

Thank you for your reply. I will try this as soon as I am back home. 

I'll let you know if your suggestion is sufficient.

For now i'll wish you all the best for 2020 and a very happy new year !

gr

Rizidan

HP Recommended

Hai Nils,

I've tried your suggestion and it partial succedeed.. The print looks much better now, but still not good enough..

Maybe i should buy another cartridge, cause now the printer shows a message of low cartridge....

Thank you for your help, and again nice new years eve !!! 

gr

Rizidan

HP Recommended

Hi,

@Rizidan wrote:

Maybe i should buy another cartridge, cause now the printer shows a message of low cartridge....

Yes, I think it is the best when you insert another cartridge. With the new cartridge, the problem should be resolved. 🙂

If you have any further questions, feel free to post another question! 😊

Cheers,

Nils

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.