01-06-2020 10:13 AM
my hp deskjet 3755 is not available thru WiFi and all of its led buttons are blinking constantly, including the power button
01-08-2020 01:59 PM
@namle2503 Welcome to HP Community!
I understand you are getting the blinking light issue with your Deskjet printer. I would suggest you first perform a hard reset on the printer. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till the warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
If the issue still persists, then try the steps mentioned here: HP DeskJet 3700 Printers - Blinking Lights
Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!
Keep us posted,
If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you,
Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post,
Have a great day!