01-03-2018 05:00 PM
The yellow warning light for paper on the printer keeps blinking even though there is paper in it. I've already tried resetting it and cleaning and it's still doing the same thing. I also get a message saying "Printer is in an error state" on my computer. What can i do to fix it?
01-05-2018 06:39 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that the yellow paper light on the printer is blinking.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details.
- When was the last time the printer was working fine?
- Have you made any software or hardware changes on the computer?
- Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?
Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I am an HP Employee
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?