Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP ENY 5530
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, my Envy 5530 doesn't print anymore web document from websites (as email for example). The printer start but the page is white. With file pdf i have no problem instead. Why?

Thank you

Clod

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Clod72,

You are welcome.

I am happy to know that the printer works fine after adding built-in drivers (HP Envy 5530 Series Class Driver). There is no need to add any other drivers.

I also appreciate your time and patience.

Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Please click on Accept Solution to help others with similar issues. If you appreciate my assistance, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Clod72,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to print web pages from your HP ENVY 5530 e-All-in-One Printer.

This could be the issue with the browser settings.

Hence, please check with a different browser and try to print.

Also, you may try the steps provided below to add alternate print drivers from the link below:

1. Click on the Start menu.
2. Click on Devices and Printers.
3. Right-click on your printer.
4. Select Printer Properties.
5. Click on the Advanced tab.
6. Click on New Driver.
7. Click Next.
8. Select HP from the first list.
9. Select Deskjet 9800 from the second list.
10. Click Next.
11. Click Finish.
12. Click Apply.

You may also refer the link: http://hp.care/2iAMu4m

Also, let us know if the printer was able to print web pages before.

Let me know how this works.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

thank you so much for the rapid replay.

i follow your steps below. i dind't have Deskjet 9800 driver on my list so I put HP Envy 5530 Series Class Driver and with this the printer works (even if the printing is slow). In the list i have also HP Envy 5530 Series driver but it doesn't work.

what do you think?

HP Recommended

@Clod72,

You are welcome.

I am happy to know that the printer works fine after adding built-in drivers (HP Envy 5530 Series Class Driver). There is no need to add any other drivers.

I also appreciate your time and patience.

Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Please click on Accept Solution to help others with similar issues. If you appreciate my assistance, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.