12-30-2019 08:12 PM - edited 12-30-2019 08:23 PM
In mid December my printer display gave me a message that an update for my printer was needed, which I did. Now I can no longer connect through my wi-fi (printer shows it is connected by computer does not recognize it) and I can print sometime through the WI-FI direct feature - which is sporadic. I can no longer print from my Iphone either - Geek squad tried to fix with no luck - suggested I contact HP - which is impossible - anyone else have this problem
12-31-2019 05:58 AM
I'd suggest you to try the below steps ..
- Uninstall the printer software.
- Restart the PC
- While the printer is ON, unplug the power cord from back of the printer.
- Wait for 60 seconds and then connect the power cord to the printer. If printer does not power On automatically, press the ON button to do so.
- You may download and install the HP SMART APP for windows 10 using the below URL which should enable you to print and scan using your printer..
- You may also download and install the printer software in-case you are not comfortable using the SMART APP using the below URL.
Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the "thumps Up icon" .
Click "Accept as Solution" if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.