02-09-2020 08:41 AM
I have setup an HP Envy 5030 All-In-One device to print wirelessly. I need it to duplex print, flipping the paper along the long edge.
The device works perfectly when printing from an iPad & an iPhone. However, I have 2 Windows 10, 64-bit Home laptops, one of which duplex prints & flips along the long edge but the other laptop will not flip along the long edge; it only flips along the short edge regardless of the setting in Printer Properties being set to Flip along the long edge.
Any help with this issue would be appreciated, thank you.
Solved! Go to Solution.
02-11-2020 10:39 AM
Welcome to HP support community.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
Perform root level uninstallation to remove all the printer related software's.
- In Windows, search for and open Programs and Features.
- Select your HP printer.
- Select Uninstall.
- In Windows, search for and open Devices and Printers.
- In the Devices and Printers window look for your HP Printer. If you see it listed, right-click on it and choose "Delete" or "Remove Device.”
- Open up the run command with the "Windows Key + R" key combo.
- Type printui.exe /s and click OK.
- Click on Drivers tab.
- Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it click on it and click Remove at the bottom.
- Select OK.
- Remove all instances of the same.
- Select Apply and OK on the Print Server Properties windows.
- Close Devices and Printers.
- Restart the PC again.
Download and install printer full feature driver
Click here to download the driver.
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee