Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Envy 5055 Printing 'Greek'

HP Envy 5055
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello. My printer was working fine until the last week. I went to print an Excel sheet I frequently update and have printed many times before and it came out very light and in what I'd describe as a 'Greek-looking font.' I powered down both my PC & printer overnight and tried to print a Word doc this time, with essentially the same result. I went through the Smart Print Dr and did a Realign Cartridges & Clean Cartridges set of protocols. I got vibrant colors (and the gray-scale) with the test page following the Realign step, but only very light text appeared on the page (though looks like normal English, not Greek).

The printer shows having sufficient ink both online and on the panel on the printer itself.

Any thoughts???

Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation