02-03-2020 04:18 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are getting an error on the printer front panel.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
If you continue facing the issue, then follow the below steps.
Remove the ink cartridges and reset the printer.
Remove the ink cartridges from the printer.
With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer.
Unplug the power cord from the power source.
Wait at least 60 seconds.
Reconnect the power cord to a wall outlet and to the printer.
HP recommends plugging the printer directly into a wall outlet.
Turn the printer on.
Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door.
If you receive a prompt to print a calibration or alignment page, do so.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee