12-22-2019 06:44 AM
I cannot print over a wireless connection. Scanning works. My partner can both scan and print from and identical laptop over the same wireless network. I do not get any error message - it does not go to print queue.
Have reinstalled the printer.
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-24-2019 09:36 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you.
Which application are you trying to print from?
Have you tried printing different types of documents like PDF, Word or Webpages and check if the issue persists?
Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Run HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and fix any driver issue
Click here to download the file. Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and click on 'Fix printing'.
If the issue persists, proceed to the next step.
Root uninstall and reinstallation of printer drivers:
- Go to Control panel – Programs and feature – Select all the HP OfficeJet printer entries and uninstall them.
- Now go to Control panel – Devices and printer – Select all the printer entries and remove the device.
- Then press the "windows key" + "r" to get the "Run" window open - Type "printui.exe /s" and press enter.
- Under print server properties, go to drivers - remove any entry there as well.
- Again, go to run window, type – “c:/programdata” – Go to Hewlett Packard folder, remove any printer related folders & files.
Click here to download the HP Full-featured driver.
Once downloaded, make sure to run the file to start the installation and follow the on-screen instructions.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee