10-21-2019 06:53 PM
Currently, I have 2 issues with my F3335 HP inkjet printer.
The first is my printer showed I needed a new black print cartridge. I have a brand new genuine HP print cartridge (HP21). I have put it in my printer and the printer will not accept it. It is still blinking and showing a green "E". I can't print or anything now. Does anyone know what the issue is?
My second issue is that my printer is not compatible with Windows 10. Is there a driver out there I can download that will allow me to continue to use this printer with Windows 10?
10-24-2019 11:54 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Uninstall the cartridges first.
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Reinstall the ink cartridges.
If the issue persists, please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-f300-all-in-one-printer-series/1129389/model/1129399...
You can use the windows built-in drivers to print from your Computer: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c01796879
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee