Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

I know of a lot of people who get an all-in-one printer with a fax feature, but don't know of anyone they can fax to test it.  Well fear not.  HP has a tool that you can use to test your fax connection.  It's called the HP Fax Back Service, and it's simple to use.  Once you have your fax setup, just send a one page, black and white fax to 1-888-473-2963.  If the fax was received successfully, you will get a fax back automatically.  If the return fax prints out without you having to tell it to print, then everything is setup right.  If the fax doesn't print automatically or you never get a fax back, then something might be wrong with the setup, or the phone lines.  In very rare cases the Fax Back Service is unavailable.

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hope this helps.  :generic:

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hope this helps.  :generic:

Signature
HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your help, it works fine now..

HP Recommended

Very helpful. Thank you.

HP Recommended

Thank You mt fax recieved and sent.

HP Recommended
Nice feature
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.