11-29-2019 02:42 PM - edited 11-29-2019 02:43 PM
I can't scan nor copy any type of document.
Even the Doctor can't solve this problem!
I have installed the driver 10times and it does not work.
After starting The HP Twain Administrator the HP ink Tank 310 Twain 2.1 (32-32) driver shows up and than I get an error - communication problem.
In HPsmart I get a message "This software can not use the scanner or there is no scanner build in ;-))))))))"
Thanks for help, if someone can help!?
12-02-2019 03:34 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Check the scanner bar functionality: partially lift the scanner lid, and then press the Copy button or icon. If the scanner light does not illuminate or move across the glass.
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee