04-14-2016 11:09 AM
What is HP Instant Ink?
HP Instant Ink is an ink replacement service. Your printer knows when it's low on ink and we ship Original HP Ink straight to your door before you run out.
For a list of eligible printers and countries, check out WWW.INSTANTINK.COM
How does it work?
When you sign up for an HP Instant Ink plan, you pay a monthly fee to print a defined number of pages per month. The plans are based on the number of pages that you print, not on how many ink cartridges you use. Your monthly fee pays for ink, shipping, and recycling. If you do not print all of your plan pages in a month, you can roll over up to the number of pages per month in your plan. If you print more pages, there is an additional charge but you are still paying the same price per page as your base plan. A printed page counts the same whether it’s black and white, a color document, or a photo.
For details on the three Page Plans, check out WWW.INSTANTINK.COM
How to manage your HP Instant Ink account
View your printing history (Page Count), change your billing & shipping information, and find Help links
I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?