12-14-2016 09:31 AM
Not sure how to sove this one............
Signed up to HP Instant Ink. Everything fine up to now.
Black ink seems to be running low. No spare cartridges to load.
Last cartridges shipped in June 2016. Nothing scheduled on the system.
HP Online support options dont seem to offer any way of making contact on this issue.
How do I expedite my next delivery?
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-14-2016 11:53 AM
Follow this link to contact HP Instant Ink support:
Fill the form and you will be provided with the contact details accordingly.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
12-14-2016 12:56 PM
You'll find other support options (during office hours) on the page link below.
Please use the country flag icon in the top right to select your country page.
"Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
09-25-2019 02:30 PM
My printer will not print and keeps giving me the message "remove and reinstall the indicated ink cartridge, making sure it is correctly installed". I have done the about 5 times now and nothing happens. It worked fine last night.
09-25-2019 02:52 PM
Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!