02-12-2020 04:03 PM
The white light in the upper left hand corner of my new HP Office Jet Pro 9025 printer is illuminated. What does this indicate? It is above the blue light.
02-15-2020 04:17 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the printer query.
Here's the picture of the printer's control panel -
The option#1 is the Wireless status light: Indicates the status of the printer wireless connection.
- A solid blue light indicates that a wireless connection is established, and that you can print wirelessly.
- A slow blinking light with clear pause indicates that the wireless is on and configured, but the printer is not connected.
- A slow blinking light indicates that wireless is on, but the printer is not connected to a network.
- A fast blinking light indicates a wireless error.
- The wireless light is off when the wireless feature is turned off and the Wireless Summary screen displays Wireless Off.
Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee