Did you mean: 
KatheyW
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet 8600 Not printing part of document

HP OfficeJet 8600

I have several publisher documents that I'm having trouble printing.  Only part of document prints. 

Basically the document is a circle with a farm name (and other info) around the inside edge of the circle and then a product name inside of that.  The circle, the name (and other info) prints, but the product name that should be in the center does not print.  I am attaching pictures to help explain.

This does not always happen, but when it does - I have no idea what to do.  I've checked to see if there are any printer updates and there are not.  Usually if I leave it alone for a while the problem will resolve itself, but I'd really like to try to determine why this happens and what I can do to solve this issue.IMG_3935.JPGWhat I'm gettingIMG_3936.JPGWhat I should be getting

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,503 18,411 1,057 1,157
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet 8600 Not printing part of document

@KatheyW

Welcome to HP support HP community.

Which operating system is installed on the computer to which this printer is connected?

Meanwhile:

Update the printer firmware

Here are the steps:- Click here

I hope that helps.

If this helps, please mark the public post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation