01-19-2020 11:49 AM
I set up my new printer but it is not printing in color. I ran the print quality diagnostic page and that looks ok. When I added the printer to my default it said that the software was not original from the manufacturer and may not have all the printing functions. I followed the HP directions on getting software from the Apple store.
01-19-2020 12:20 PM - edited 01-22-2020 02:35 PM
In order to palliate this incident, please follow the following procedure on your Mac:
- Download and install the latest update to HP Printer Drivers v5.1 for OS X.
- Click the Apple menu (), and then click System Preferences.
- Click Printers & Scanners, and then click the Plus sign () at the bottom of the left pane. The Add window opens.
- In the Add window, select your printer under Name.
- In the Use if AirPrint field, leave it like this.
- Click Add, then try to print.
In case of need, do not hesitate to solicit us.
|I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful? Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.|
HP Expert support community HP France.