Cat2020
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer brand new

HPOfficeJet Pro 8035
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I set up my new printer but it is not printing in color. I ran the print quality diagnostic page and that looks ok. When I added the printer to my default it said that the software was not original from the manufacturer and may not have all the printing functions. I followed the HP directions on getting software from the Apple store.

1 REPLY 1
Level 15
Level 15
1,037 1,030 99 238
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet Pro 8035 printer brand new

@Cat2020 

Hello,

In order to palliate this incident, please follow the following procedure on your Mac:

1. Download and install the latest update to HP Printer Drivers v5.1 for OS X.
  2. Click the Apple menu (), and then click System Preferences.
  3. Click Printers & Scanners, and then click the Plus sign () at the bottom of the left pane. The Add window opens.
  4. In the Add window, select your printer under Name.
  5. In the Use if AirPrint field, leave it like this.
  6. Click Add, then try to print.

In case of need, do not hesitate to solicit us.

Best regards,:Wink:

I'm not an HP employee. Did this message answer your question? Include it below as an Accepted Solution! Did you find this message useful?  Click on the thumbs up set to give a Compliment! Follow us on Facebook Assistance customers HP.

HP Expert support community HP France.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation