12-20-2019 04:56 PM
My Printer has recently started having problem printing on cardstock. I have managed the preferences and selected paper source of Cardstock 176-220G, i have loaded the paper into tray 1, but when the PDF finally prints, only half of the page is printed. It sounds as if the printer is having trouble gripping a single cardstock paper. Im using Staples cardstock 176G.
*Note* This is not a driver issue as printing on other forms of paper works just fine.
12-23-2019 12:43 PM
Welcome to HP support community.
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 30 seconds.
- Plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet and printer without any surge protector.
- Turn on the printer.
Update the printer firmware
Here are the steps:- Click here
I hope that helps.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee