Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpetro18
1 1 0 0
Message 21 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet won't print because encryption credentials have expired, how do I fix this?

That worked out - thank you for the tip!

0 Kudos
Kramer1225
1 1 0 0
Message 22 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP OfficeJet won't print because encryption credentials have expired, how do I fix this?

Worked like a charm!!  Thank you

0 Kudos
popo0600
1 1 0 0
Message 23 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't know how to find or renew the encryption credentials?

0 Kudos
Looking2
1 1 0 0
Message 24 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended

FOR MAC OS USERS. Changing from secure airprint to just normal worked for me!! Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 3 tam-web
Level 3
64 62 0 5
Message 25 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The printer has generated an expired server certificate. To resolve this issue please follow the directions outlined in the document "'Encryption Credentials Expired' Error Displays".

URL to document

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c06447928

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers.

I am HP Employee
aki23
1 1 0 0
Message 26 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended

this works! thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
Danessa0424
1 1 0 0
Message 27 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I went through all the steps and tried to print again.... my printing queue displays the page I want to print but it’s paused and says “Encryption credentials have expired.”  

0 Kudos
Level 3 tam-web
Level 3
64 62 0 5
Message 28 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Danessa0424 

Resetting the certificate is the preferred method because selecting the "Airprint" option sends your print data unencrypted. if resetting the certificate does not work, please try adding the "Airprint" driver following the directions from the below post. Note do not select the "Secure Airprint" option as this will cause the expired credentials error to appear.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Inkjet-Printing/Printing-problem/m-p/6876707#M757864

I am HP Employee
0 Kudos
govindra
1 1 0 0
Message 29 of 29
Flag Post
HP Recommended

thanks. this worked for me too! so simple yet no one mentioned earlier...

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation