Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended

This would be a good question for the Apple forums.

I am employed by HP

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
HP Recommended
How can I get it to work
HP Recommended

It seems HP did not care enough to make it work with their own product (the HP Touchpad which won't work with it either) much less an Ipad...  It works great with a PC...but tablets...not so much. 

HP Recommended

How can I get my Ipad and Iphone to recognize the mobile printer?

HP Recommended

See message 12 above.

I am employed by HP

Say thanks by clicking "Kudos" "thumbs up" in the post that helped you.
HP Recommended
How can I get my iPad to print on my HP Mobile Officejet 150?
HP Recommended

This is Bad. If I Knew, i didn´t buy this printer. 

HP Recommended

I print wireless with my HP Officejet 6800 (network) ?  Are there wired solutions with IPAD PRO? 

HP Recommended

What APP should be used?  I tried HPeprint that keeps asking or an email address that doesn't acknowledge mine.

What am I doing wrong?  The printerworks well with my laptop

HP Recommended

Greetings @JJS47,

Thanks for accessing the HP Support Forums for extra support! I see that you are experiencing issues setting up the iPad. I can help.

This printer only supports a Bluetooth connection and will not work with a iPad. The Bluetooth will only work through a computer and not a mobile device.

Thanks!

Gemini02

I work on behalf of HP

Click the Thumbs Up below to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.