01-03-2018 04:59 PM - last edited on 01-03-2018 05:04 PM by rick-s
How do I do these things?
I do not know how to change a router channel to 11 for instance
01-05-2018 06:54 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to know how to change the channel on your router.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I would like to inform you that steps may vary depending on the router make and model you have. I recommend you contact your Internet service provider and they will assist you in this regard.
Meanwhile, in order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.
- What is the model for your printer?
- What is the operating system you are using?
- What is the exact issue you are facing?
Just let me know if you have any questions and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I am an HP Employee
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?