Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
as of title, my lcd display is broken, i changed internet provider and I can't connect the printer to the new wifi.
The only operation that I'm able to do is scanning, using the hp capture and scan app, HP smart doesn't work at all.
Is there any solution?
Should I search for a spare part or directly change printer?
Go to Solution.
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the connectivity issue.
Please try these steps - HP Printers - Changing from a USB to a Wireless Connection
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Asmita I am an HP Employee
Thanks for replying @FedZ
Download and install HP Print and Scan Doctor, it is a Windows tool to fix printer issues.
If the issue still persists, try re-installing the printer driver -
1. In the search box, type and open "Uninstall a Program".
2. Look for HP Printer software.
3. Right-click to uninstall.
4. In the search box, type and open “Devices and printers”.
5. In the Devices and Printers, look for your HP printer. If you see it listed right-click on it and choose “Delete” or “Remove Device”.
6. Open the run command with the "Windows key + R" key combo.
7. Type printui.exe /s and click Ok. (Note: there is a space in between “printui.exe” and “/s”).
8. Click on the "Drivers" tab.
9. Look for HP Printer driver. If you see it Click on it and click “Remove” at the bottom.
10. Select Ok.
11. Select Apply and Ok on the Print Server Properties windows.
12. Close Devices and Printers Once the software and drivers are removed.
13. Restart the computer.
14. Download and install the software and drivers from here for Windows 10 (64-bit).
15. Click on the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once the driver are installed, try these steps - HP Printers - Changing from a USB to a Wireless Connection
Let me know.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community