cancel
WildInMontana Honor Student
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP Photosmart 6510 - Can't find USB port to connect to computer. Is it right in front of my face?

IHP Photosmart 6510 - Can't find USB port to connect to computer. Is it right in front of my face? I cannot find a schematic online. do not have wireless capability. Using MacPro with Snowleopard.Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
Provost Provost
Provost
46273 40534 4386 11285
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

HP Photosmart 6510 - Can't find USB port to connect to computer. Is it right in front of my face?

Hi,

The usb port is item #22. as seen in the image. It is at the rear of the printer on the right hiand side.

6510_USB.jpg

Best regards,

erico

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Thank you! I guess I could use NEON ports! Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
46273 40534 4386 11285
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

I am glad to have been able to assist you. 🙂

Best regards,

erico

If you really want to say thanks, click on the Thumbs up icon .
If your problem is solved or question answered by my post, please click the Accepted Solution button in that post.

0 Kudos
Honor Student
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Since you are being so helpful, I also have my FAVORITE printer ever, the HP Laserjet 6MP that worked fine before I upgraded to Snowleopard (Mac OS X Ver. 10.6.8.) Now, it will print once and then go "offline" until I re-booth the computer. Then it will do the same thing.

Any ideas about how to fix this problem? Thanks!

0 Kudos
TerryPS Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

My  HP Photosmart 6510 printer does not have a USB socket on the back of it, as show in your diagram

When my WIFI is down (as it currently is) I cannot print.

What do I do?

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation