12-29-2019 12:22 PM
After years of pretty reliable service, I cleared a paper jam and suddenly cannot print any black at all. I have put in a new HP cartridge without any improvement, have tried disconnecting for a reset, and have cleaned the printhead. Colors are printing perfectly but no black. HELP!!
12-31-2019 11:05 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you. I'm afraid this seems like a hardware issue with the printer.
If you have tried the steps mentioned in this document and the issue persists, please contact our HP Support team for Service Options:
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the appropriate option based on your preference.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee