• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Photosmart C6380 AIO Leaking black ink inside

HP Recommended
HP Photosmart A630 Printer series

I bought a new black ink cartridge (genuine hp), installed it and used the printer to print maybe 12 pages and they printed just fine. I've been trying to get a word document to print for the past 7 days now and I only get blank pages back. I have used the tool settings to print head and everything else available on the maintenance screen and it still prints with same results. 

I opened up the printer and looked closer after reading some pages on the forum and to my horror, there is black ink EVERYWHERE inside and gooped up and I just can't imagine this is normal. Nor can I imagine how one would begin to clean this mess!

HELP!! 

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

27140728_10214911686331645_690529768_o.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,746 12,733 830 1,489
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Jamiemattdoyle

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. I came across your post and would like to help. 

I understand that you have an HP Photosmart A630 Printer and the new black ink cartridge installed in it is leaking. Thanks for sharing the image. I read that the printer is unable to print the black color as well. You've done a remarkable job performing the steps and thanks for sharing the image.

I recommend you to contact our HP phone support instantly to check the available service options for the printer and the black ink cartridge as this is a hardware issue.

Please do not hesitate to keep me posted for any further questions. All the best! 🙂

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation