Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
4sr29a

Hello there.

The device malfunctions in the picture.20200419_024925.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

mechanical parts have changed.in the service

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@omurakbas Scroll down to the selection that matches your description of the issue, if and follow the steps, 

Find solutions to errors indicated by specific blinking light combinations and error numbers on the printer.

Control panel buttons and lights

Control panel buttons and lights

1. Cancel button

2. Resume button and light

3. Color Copy button

4. Black Copy button

5. Ink/Printhead light

6. Printhead icons

7. Control panel display

8. Wireless button and light (wireless models only)

9. Information button and light

10. Power button

Control panel display

Control panel display with number counter and icons

1. Number Counter icon

2. Ink icons

3. Wireless Status icons (wireless models only):

•  Wireless icon

•  Wireless Attention icon

•  Signal Bars icon

4. Paper Error icon

5. Alert icon

6. Printhead icons

7. Wi-Fi Direct icon (wireless models only)

FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE

(By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi. I hawe the same problem/ Can youy help me ?

HP Recommended

mechanical parts have changed.in the service

HP Recommended

unfortunately a technical problem

HP Recommended

@omurakbas You changed mechanical parts and it's now working? If that's true, I'm happy for you,

If service hasn't been done, please let me know.

And @AleksandrUA do you have the same printer as the OP? if not, here's what I need:

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Keep me posted,

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi how to deal with this problem?

HP Recommended

@francescam Do you have the same printer as the OP? Please help me with the below information, if it isn't the same:

Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution: 

Click here for steps on finding the information we need!

Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

Keep me posted,

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.