Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
Hp deskjet 3750

I have a hp deskjet 3750 with instant ink subscription. I cannot seem to get it to print properly. I got it about a year ago and have never had a problem. 

- the ink cartridges were adequate/full to begin With but I even tried changing the black cartridge and still nothing or some very fine green print is coming onto the pages.

- my account is being charged for pages that aren’t even printing.

does anyone have any suggestions of how I can trouble shoot this? I’ve tried everything suggested by virtual assistant and am completely stuck. Or does anyone know of a NONE virtual assistant I could contact  - because in this case The virtual assistant was unhelpful.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Start with step 8 in this link.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.
HP Recommended

thank you. I tried step 8 and the print quality was very bad( like producing an almost blank piece of paper) I was able to also do step 9 ( the cleaning thing which I had already done before). The only thing I have not been able to try is the aligning step ( this does not seem to come up as an option anywhere via my app or Mac) . I’d be so grateful if you could offer any further advice or suggest someone I can call / somewhere I can take the device. Thanks

HP Recommended

Try a new black ink cartridge.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please mark the post that solves your issue as "Accept as Solution".
I am a volunteer and do not work for HP.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.