Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
HP Envy 5032
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I just replaced my black ink cartridge with a new one from Instant Ink. Ever since then my printer doesn't print black, only colour. I tried all the suggestions for this problem (new driver installation, etc) but nothing works. 

I found another post her for the same problem and the owner reported that the ink cartridge (also from Instant Ink) was faulty. This was the only thing that solved their problem. I strongly suspect this is my problem as it only started after replacing the cartridge. I received it few months ago so it isn't very old. 

My problem is that there is no way to talk to someone about this, all support (after warranty has finished) is automated.

I would like to talk to someone who is responsible for the Instant Ink cartridges to send me a replacement cartridge.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Dagmar7,

Thank you for posting your query on HP Support Community,

As the issue is related to Instant ink cartridges, Please ensure you have followed all the steps suggested in this support document. Click here and try all the steps mentioned, to solve the issue, if that doesn't help, I need more information to help your cause.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.