05-01-2016 07:40 AM - last edited on 05-01-2016 10:10 PM by danny-r
The orange light keeps flashing. I cleaned the contacts and inking ports of both cartridges, but the blinking does not stop and I can not use either the fax or the phone. What else can I do to correct the situation?
05-02-2016 09:16 AM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I noticed that you are getting a cartridge error, with your HP Officejet 4355 printer. I am happy to look into this issue for you!
Are you using Genuine HP ink cartridges, or refills?
Are any of your ink cartridges low or empty?
In the meantime, please try a hard reset, by following the instructions in this post, How to perform a Hard Reset, by @Rich1. It is important that the printer's power cable is plugged directly into the wall outlet, and not a surge protector.
After the hard reset, remove and reinsert the ink cartridges again. Let me know what happens!
If you are able to reach some resolution, please click on Accept Solution. If you appreciate my help, please click on the thumbs up icon. Both icons are below this post.
Hope this helps!
I work on behalf of HP
Please click “Accept as Solution ” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP Printers - Minimum security settings for products on the open Internet
- HP Printers - AirPrint Print Job Does Not Print (iOS 11, Sierra, High Sierra)
- HP Printers - Cannot Print When One of the HP Ink Cartridges is Empty
- HP Printers - Printer is Offline (Windows)
- HP Printers - Having Trouble Claiming Your Printer?