Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wendy22
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP printer is not releasing any ink to my page, after a paper jam, yet printed my HP printer mail ad

macOS 10.13 High Sierra

My HP printer had a paperj am, which was cleared.   It was printing well before this.  It is no longer printing anything, although going through the motions perfectly.   I have cleaned the cartridges, and successfully printed out the email address of my printer, and cartridges still have plenty of ink.....  Help!   I'm on a Macbook Pro - no problems till now.   Paper coming out crystal white!!   Hoping someone can help.   Thank you in advance 🙂 

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
6,289 6,276 457 500
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP printer is not releasing any ink to my page, after a paper jam, yet printed my HP printer mail ad

@wendy22, Welcome to HP Support Community!

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'd like to know the following-

May I have the exact model name of the product? Refer to this document for steps to find the product details. Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.

What happens when you make photocopies on the printer(if applicable)?

Keep me posted for further assistance.

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation