Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Experiencing 'Printer Blocked' or 'Printer Error' message? Click here for more information.
Check some of the most frequent questions about Instant Ink: HP INSTANT INK, HP+ PLANS: INK AND TONER.

Check out our Black or Color Ink Not Printing, Other Print Quality Issues info about: Print quality and Cartridge Issues.
HP Recommended
psc 2300 series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there - would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me find a way to check my ink levels on my HP psc 3210 all in one ink jet printer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Rishiard

Welcome to HP Forums, 
This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips. Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

I see that you are using Widows 10 operating system on your PC. Since the full feature printer driver is not available for Windows 10, print a self-test report to check the ink level.

Self-test report provides useful information about your print cartridges, including status information.

To print the report:

On the printer, Press Setup.

Press 1, then press 2.

This selects Print Report and then selects Self-Test Report.

For more information, refer to page 63 and 64 in the User guide: Click here

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Good Luck!

Roopa-S
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Rishiard

Welcome to HP Forums, 
This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips. Thank you for posting your query. I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

I see that you are using Widows 10 operating system on your PC. Since the full feature printer driver is not available for Windows 10, print a self-test report to check the ink level.

Self-test report provides useful information about your print cartridges, including status information.

To print the report:

On the printer, Press Setup.

Press 1, then press 2.

This selects Print Report and then selects Self-Test Report.

For more information, refer to page 63 and 64 in the User guide: Click here

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Good Luck!

Roopa-S
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thanks So much Roopa-S, by using the self test report I was able to find that my Yellow ink was causing my colour problem.

- I do remember seeing at one point, a small graphic showing ink levels previously, am i right in thinking this graphic image is only available in the full feature printer driver that is not acessible/available when using Windows 10?

Kind Regards,

HP Recommended

@Rishiard

Yes, that’s right. Ink levels status is available only on the full feature driver and I am glad that you were able to check the ink status after printing the self test page.

It'll feel great if you could write back with any queries in the future.

Have a great day!

Roopa-S
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.