12-28-2019 07:22 PM
My HP7155 prInter has worked well, for quite some time, with my I-pad with a wireless connection. Now I get the message “Remove and reinstall the indicated cartridge (I believe it showed black) making sure it is installed correctly.” What’s the problem? It had to have been installed correctly or it wouldn’t have worked all along.
12-31-2019 03:11 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community!
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are getting ink cartridge error on the printer.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
Do you have any computer connected to the printer?
Meanwhile, I recommend you follow the below steps and check if it helps.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Remove USB cable, if present.
- Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
- Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
- Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
I am an HP Employee